Hardware consultations aim at identifying the needs and possibilities of using technological solutions primarily in the study process. Consultations often led to select specific technology support, such as equipment that the student can borrow or they help to define the training area.
Students can take part in the following courses:
- How to cope with a computer/ a tablet and basic applications by using touch screen, speech synthesizer and/or zooming software;
- How to cope with a computer/ a tablet and basic applications by using virtual keyboards and switches;
- How to cope with a computer/ a tablet to configure the accessibility options;
- How to cope with Braille notebook;
- How to cope with USOSweb (university system of studies).
There is also the possibility of preparing other technological support/training depending on the student’s needs as a result of disability and/or the study program.
The academic staff is invited to train in the field of adaptation of learning materials for the blind and visually impaired.
For further information, please contact Ms. Patrycja Klimczak